**No Outside Agencies, Please**
**This role will report to our Orange County Office**
**NetSuite experienced accounting a HUGE plus**
Would you like to be an essential part of a dynamic organization that helps our clients achieve business and financial goals? Join our thriving organization and be a part of a team that provides premier outsourced accounting and software solutions.
IF THESE WORDS RESONATE WITH YOU:Problem Solver. Process Oriented. Client-centric. Continuous Improvement. Proactive.……. Then please read on:
To be successful in our Sr. Staff Accountant role, you will be a self-motivated, high-performer who provides continued full-cycle accounting to multiple clients, ensuring that complex issues are resolved and that all client expectations are exceeded with a high degree of efficiency and
Keep Reading IF:
YOU ARE AN OUT-OF-THE-BOX THINKER. You are a natural problem solver and you love investigating various solutions to intricate challenges. You thrive on finding innovative and out-of-the-box approaches to your work. You are a continuous improver who strives to enhance any area of opportunity. Never satisfied with the status quo, you are committed to solving problems and implementing solutions.
QUALITY, DETAILS AND FOLLOW THROUGH MATTER TO YOU. You have a proven track record for producing quality reports and documents. You stay focused and no details fall through the cracks on your watch.
YOU LOVE PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE. You have experience providing quality client service by telephone or email in a fast paced environment. You have professional telephone etiquette and you pride yourself on a job well done. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU HAVE AN AFFINITY FOR NUMBERS. You have a natural talent for finance and accounting and you enjoy tasks such as processing client bill pays, reconciliations and preparing financial and tax packages. You have a genuine interest in understanding how the accounts payable function impacts a client’s overall financial portfolio.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complex Journal Entries- Creating, adjusting and entering journal entries into client/internal accounting software
- Transactional Accounting
- Period Closing – Provide complete, accurate & timely period closing
- Monthly Financial Statement Preparation
- Account Management
- Advisor Communication-on basic financial statements with creation of supporting schedules
- Pre-Tax Preparation – Work with client CPAs to complete Tax Organizers in timely fashion
- Maintain Electronic Files-Ensure accurate and organized filing system
- Update and Maintain Plumb 7-Step Files
- Vendor Management
- Year-end reporting
- Maintenance of financial charts and graphs
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Should have at least 3-5 years of accounting or finance experience, preferably with bill pay experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Proficient computer skills working with various office equipment, computers and various programs including databases, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- NetSuite Experience is a big plus
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- The ability to work independently
Working at Plumb:
We offer a comprehensive and generous benefits package that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive plan and quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Mileage reimbursement for off-site work
In addition to the stated benefits package, Plumb offers a flexible work schedule and recently rolled out a telecommuting policy. We understand that our most important part of our success depends on employees. There is an opportunity for growth at Plumb with experienced mentoring, continuing education, personal development and camaraderie.